Monday, October 10, 2011

Admiration Has A Name

   I have to remember her name or exactly, I must to rememer it for many reasons. This name reflects many things, but I can say it's signe of good person, serieuse , polite, elegant and very very very smart.
  
  Gail; this is her name. I call her teacher and My Favorite Teacher. I feel at ease in my desk and I would like a hour to became a century or more. If I can write what I do now it's she who thaught me all things. She helps me to explain my ideas in English and to discover my self in another language.

  Admiration, fascination and influence are the same, but we must  choose and select the best kind of person.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your kind words, Hamid. I am fortunate to have a job I love and wonderful students to learn from, including you!

    ReplyDelete